- Education Portal Development
- Project on bridging gap on Education Distribution
and education access
- Associating Education Management Body and
Institution and education stakeholders under WNSO umbrella
- Disabled Library set up and underprivileged
access on education and versatile experimental and creative lab
- Students’ Emergency Welfare Fund
- Education Empowerment and Quality Education
Approach (Curriculum and Methods of Education)
- Making approach with government to study the
investment on foreign education by Nepalese / its real outcome and real-state
study approach abroad.
- Study of brain drain trend and suggestions to
- Collaborating with governments and Creating
Partners with like-minded Organizations worldwide
- Welfare activities and volunteerism promotion to
see ground level beneficiaries
- Creating Educational opportunity for needy and
deserving (Creating direct beneficiaries)
- Annual Education Conference, contest, awards,
- Students empowerment and skill development
- Platform for Students exchange, cultural exchange
- Research / Study and Involvement
- Education For Sustainable Development Project
How Can the Government and the WNSO work together?
- Government can recognize and support
the WNSO which will give credibility to the organization and students will be
benefited for easy accessible and reliable advice and proper guidance on their
concerns regarding education and careers.
- WNSO can assist to document the data
of students studying abroad and to form the policy to launch and centralize
attraction of study programs within country relevant to the global context.
- The WNSO can facilitate, if funding
is available, to run awareness courses on the host countries and test students
on this. The students will be better prepared for the life in the host
countries and the hosts countries will benefit from better prepared students. A
student who is well informed and well prepared is more likely to succeed, less
likely to be a problem to host countries.
- Host countries embassies should
insist that all Nepalese Students who want to study in their Country consult
with the WNSO and should be informed with the matters relating to the host
country.All applications are accompanied
with a WNSO supporting letter to this effect.
- Foreign embassies could assist with
the training to WNSO volunteers so that they would be better qualified to
deliver the matters and immigration contents related to their county about the